Re: Sprite 50th, young guys?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th, young guys?
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 07:26:05 -0700 (PDT)
--- Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu> wrote:
> Anyone on the list younger?

I used to be ;-).  Now thirty ... thirty ... thirty
... thirty eight, statistically just a little over
half-dead.

But mid-life crisis looks pretty good.  I spent last
night doing an hour of tae kwon do (I lost my local
over-30 title on Saturday in a tie breaker, gotta get
it back), fiddling with my race car, dancing around
the living room with my 2 little boys after the
Yankees took the lead in the Series, and settling down
with my wife who is my age but has aged far better.
Not bad for half dead!

=====
Ron Soave

"I strolled all alone through a fallout zone, came out with my soul untouched."