Re: Off season / sprite paradise

To: "Roger N. Smith" <smithr001@wave.bicv.net>, "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off season / sprite paradise
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:00:06 -0700
> If it ever gets below 70 degrees here I'll move further south. Talk about
> paradise. Rog Smith Hawi, Hawaii

I used to think so, until I met my first cane spider.  I wouldn't have
wanted to go up against it with anything smaller than a 9mm, and  I'm not
even sure that would have done the job.  The beach was nice, though.  Ocean
water that was actually warm enough to swim in is something I am not used
to.  It's supposed to drop below 70 tomorrow, so I guess I'll start thinking
about changing my anti-freeze and making sure that Madge's electric blanket
is ready to keep her warm and toasty when winter gets here, just in case
there are some crisp, clear winter days that are meant for topless touring.
I still have 1/4 tank of gas to use up so she can go into hibernation with a
full tank of fresh gas.  Guess that means I'll have to take her out again
tomorrow.

Kate