Vinyl repair

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vinyl repair
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:47:07 -0700
Anybody have a great idea for repairing torn vinyl? I was installing my
"new" (ebay) tonneau cover and tried to stretch it a bit too much. The
lift-the-dot fastener in the middle front (next to the rearview mirror)
gave way and ripped out practically all the way. Is there a way to patch
it that doesn't look too obvious or am a stuck with a major repair? I'm
thinking this cover may be for a Bugeye and not a MKII. Are BE's
slightly different?

TIA

Herby

64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)

62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)

billh@aaai.com

www.herbytoys.com <http://www.herbytoys.com/>