Free Midget Bare Shell

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Midget Bare Shell
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 00:35:05 EDT
I have a 74' RWA MG Midget that I've been stripping and parting out for the
last week or two, and it will quickly be reduced down to a bare shell by this
coming weekend.  If anyone is interested in picking it up from me it's yours
for the taking...free of charge. It will probably include the rear leaf springs
and stripped out live axle housing. Please come and get it by no later then
Halloween night to save me from paying to have it hauled off to the crusher.

Additionally, if anyone is looking for parts from this car, please let me
know. I've already sold some items through this list, and I'd like to move the
remainder of what I do not need for my own engine/gearbox/brake systems, Bugeye
conversion project.

Howard Collins
Va. Beach, Va.
miniac7@aol.com