Re: No LBC-Major Gas Problem

To: Bree Anna <breeanna1012000@yahoo.com>, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: No LBC-Major Gas Problem
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:49:49 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
At first I thought the title referred to the aftermath
of a team Thicko barbeque riding home with noted
Thicko "Skidmark" Clarici.

Assuming your car is fuel injected, depending on the
type of fuel injection, first place I'd look is either
the oxygen sensor (in the exhaust manifold, looks
sorta like a sprk plug) or, if you have early fuel
injection like Bosch K-jetronic I think, you might
also have a cold start injector that is stuck "on".
Neither are a real big deal.