Re: Jaeger Gauge

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list<midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Jaeger Gauge
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 10:21:51 -0500
I was out yardsaling yesterday (big surprise) and found a Jaeger gauge.
This idiot selling it tried to tell me it came out of a GTO. He worked
at a wrecking yard, and he took it out of one. Anyway I don't know what
car it came in, but it is odd that a Brit gauge would say on the face
Jaeger Electronique. That is frog language, isn't it?? BTW, I AM of
French heritage, so I can say that! The bezel is 4 1/4" in diameter, and
the gauge body is 2 1/2" deep. Any ideas on what it came out of
ORIGINALLY??

Brad

I had to put "originally" or Just smart ass Ed would say "You just said
it came out of a GTO, jeez!!!"

   Try these folks for info.
   Nisonger Gauge Repair
Bob Castagnetta, Proprietor