Re: slightly OT - plungers?? NLBC

To: HealeyRic2@aol.com, PilotRob@webtv.net, cciaffone@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: slightly OT - plungers?? NLBC
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:29:30 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/25/03 8:04:52 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
HealeyRic2@aol.com writes:

> Can't help myself, just gotta know.  Do you get some kind of bulk rate on
> "quotation marks" ;>)

He picks them up wholesale at the same shop where I get my.......periods.
But these are not just ordinary periods.....they are dots, left over from the
dot.com (is that redundant) debacle.  Since these dots are  so plentiful they
usually throw in a good sized bag or parentheses with each purchase.

Dots are OK, but real periods are much more costly and important.  Ask any
teenage girl that has ever missed one...or her boyfriend.

Robert Houston

There is no better tonic for the heart than making a child smile.