Re: Water pumps and pulleys

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Water pumps and pulleys
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:23:41 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:

> However, it occurrs to me that I am not 100% certain that this fact stands
> true for the small or standard impellor depth water pump (9.5mm) part number
> GWP132.  It is true for the deep impellor pump (13.5mm) part number GWP 134.

> So, any feedback now or at any time in the future most welcome.

Daniel

I have a shallow impellor water pump and one of your large w/p pulleys.
(thanks)
I have to run the shallow impellor on my 12cc thin wall block.
It's hard to tell if it's any cooler, the ambient temps are cooler this
time of year but it certainly isn't any hotter.
I am running at a dead 160*, it was running around 170 but the air temps
were 20* hotter then.
Let's just say it doesn't hurt.

--
Frank Clarici