Re: New one!

To: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: New one!
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:59:18 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey Guy!

All those holes were put there by the engine designers, fully aware that
they'd be needed in the future to let out all the escaping combustion gases
from botched "rebuilt" engines.  Otherwise, there'd be all these mini
explosions going on around the world attributed to LBC engines going off
like M-80's on the 4th of July!

The temp sending unit wire would normally go to the temp gauge mounted
somewhere inside the car.  Much more trouble free than the capillary tube
types and usually less than half the price.

Pa