RE Postings from Cap't Bob

To: "Spridgets" <@awesomenet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE Postings from Cap't Bob
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:25:53 -0600
   Me??

I'm fine...and hope you and your's are
also! :)

But I have noticed both Yahoo
Bugeye and Spridget lists, as well as
the Autox Spridget list have suddenly become very quiet during the last
10
days or so. Don't know why myself.

Of course, it got abruptly cooler here in
the Northeast about 10 days ago. And
we just turned back the clocks so dark
is now here earlier as well.

There is no good news out there either
on global terrorism or the economy. The
democratic candidates offer no constructive alternatives in either
category...all they do is run a negative
campaign and take pot shots at Bush and
the current administration so, no help here. Just a lot of babbling.

I don't really know, Larry. It's just gotten
awful "quiet" for reasons unknown to me.

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)

   Cap't Bob
   Whats going on theres been no post from you?
   Hope you are well, did something happen?

       Regards
       Larry

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]