No LBC: controversial subject(?), Triumph Choppers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: No LBC: controversial subject(?), Triumph Choppers
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:23:33 -0500
Putting it out there,
Went riding on a old Harley w/a long springer front end last week.  Fell in
love with the thing and would like to build my own.  However I'd like to do it
'60's style with Triumph 650/750 running gear.  Anyone have any experience with
this?  From a little basic 'net research, the fabricated hard tail or plunger
frames, motor, parts, etc., appear fairly inexspensive when compared to the
V-twin based creations coming out of shops like West Coast and Orange County.
All your $00.02 please.

Michael Lott-out of lurk mode
Compton, CA
1968 MG Midget

-Jacques LC, glad to hear your place was spared
-Larry, paint those wheels black.  Will match no matter what color you go with
when you repaint the car.