Re: joke.

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <Bollenbmbrb@aol.com>, <TomSpeedwell@aol.com>, <daviddotfrost@yahoo.co.uk>, <jonpenbur@amserve.com>, <alexwainwright@hotmail.com>, <rose.osborne@which.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: joke.
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:43:43 -0500
In the same light:  A little old lady in a nursing home walks into the room
where all the men are playing cards.  She holds up her hand and says "Anyone who
can guess what I have in my hand can have sex with me right now."  One wag
answers facetiously "An elephant!!!".  And the little old lady answers:  "Close
enough".

Just got both of the below re-registered and I'm going out for a drive.  Yes, in
both of them.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini