Re: Bugeye test drive

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye test drive
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:30:58 -0500 FILETIME=[4673C7F0:01C39FF6]
I've ridden in chuck's Bugeye a couple of times, ( he doesn't trust me
enough to drive it yet...;-)

I agree, it's a hell of a ride... burns 70 wt oil!!

can't wait to get mine finished.

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!