Re: NO LBC - trailer 5' x 8' decking?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC - trailer 5' x 8' decking?
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 11:31:46 -0700
Well, 1 1/2" is what I need.  I was planning on stacking two layers of
3/4" exterior grade plywood.  Reading your response made me think about
making my own laminate.  I can cut an extra foot wide piece, glue them
together with an overlapping piece on top, and park a midget on the
assembly until everything is dried.  Then, I can cut the whole 1 1/2"
thick piece to the right dimensions and slide it into place.

Thanks for the idea.