RE: Tool help needed (going way off topic)

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: RE: Tool help needed (going way off topic)
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 17:19:57 -0800
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank,

Agree with what you say... Only thing I got from Horrible Freight which
seems to be of high quality was their racing aluminum jack  - I actually
bought two of them. I have a couple of racer friends with jacks which cost
them $500 and more, and I can honestly see no difference in form or
function!... That being said, I recently got some old tools given to me,
including a 45 years old American made 6" lathe, and the quality is way
better than the new Asian stuff available.

I have the chance to pick up another old American lathe (Logan 11") at a
very good price, but I need to make space in my garage for it - so I want to
sell a brand new sand blaster cabinet, and yes, I bought it from Horrible
Freight! It's the largest they sell, it cost me over $300, I am asking $150,
and that includes blasting media and brand new compressor hose... Too
awkward to ship, so I hope I can sell it to someone who will pick it up.

Jacques Le Clainche in San Diego
http://www.leclainche.com/