cooling system fun starts here

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: cooling system fun starts here
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 13:14:39 -0500
This brings up an important point.  I think in the future when we find foreign
objects in our cooling systems we should put a scale reference in the picture,
like a quarter or a supreme court justice bobble head doll.  I assumed that was
your dryer it was sitting on and got some info from that, but wasn't sure.

now seriously, was there ever a device to stop corrosion through metallic
interaction, like zinc plates on a boat, that people put in their hoses?

Mark M.