Re: Followed me home

To: celliott133@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Followed me home
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 21:02:15 -0600
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
The light taking a while (15 seconds) to go out is normal.  Jags eat
batteries, make sure yours is good to begin with, then look for a drain
if it is not.  Find the XJS list through www.jag-lovers.org.

Lotsa stuff can go wrong with them, but they are fantastic cars and can
generally be repaired by the informed amateur.

I've got a '88 V12 coupe for sale if anyone is interested.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX