Re: British masters

To: Steve Barnett <mgsteve@earthlink.net>, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British masters
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 07:51:12 -0800
Steve
I've bought several parts from BM. He usually asks way too much money
for parts, but I have found ocassional deals. He often has multiples of
certain items, and quotes for the very best one, so I have asked about
similar ones (maybe not quite as good condition - depends on what item
is) and gotten for much lower price.

Fortunately I live close enough that I can go to shop and look at
items.  If you can go that is good, but call first to make sure owner is
there. BM has been useful addition to M@ss, VB and other new part
vendors in restoration of my Bugeye.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano