Re: SPAM, SPAM,SPAM...... No-LBC

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: SPAM, SPAM,SPAM...... No-LBC
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 14:28:25 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
>Daniel1312 - your spam may vary!

No Kidding!
  I was a the Road America Vintage Fall Festival this year, and there was a
Spam wagon serving up cute little Spam sandwiches for free. Samplers. I had
a few. (They parked ominously close to the bathrooms)   I thought it tasted
quite good.

So, the other day at the Piggly-Wiggly (grocery) I bought some.I thought
their marketing dept should reap some rewards for the free sandwiches.

Took it home, cooked it up, put on a bun.

AWFUL!

WTF? Is free food better? Was it the "atmosphere"? Had I been drinking?

So, yes, your Spam may vary

Peter C
Note..... Spam will NOT be served at SOS 3.0