SPRITE TRAILER FOR SALE

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SPRITE TRAILER FOR SALE
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 17:36:36 -0500
Hello all,
  I don't get on here too much, usually reading a lot and watching, I'll throw
a comment in here and there, but not like every day.  Thought I'd offer this
up to the list before I try and sell it locally.  I have a boat trailer that
has been converted into a "Tilt" trailer which accommodates any Sprite and or
MGB.   It has a 2" ball receiver on it, safety chains, has all the lights and
is very easy to tow and load. The tracks on this trailer were attached in a
way so you loosen them and spread them to fit the B.  I watched this trailer
be built, I dindn't do the welding, but I did help to assemble it.  The welds
are all 1st rate, clean job.  Asking price is $500.  The trailer is located in
Portsmouth, RI.  If you want me to deliver it, we can talk off line.  Might as
well take the opportunity to say hi to everyone, especially those I met at
Sprite Spree 03.  had a fun year this season, took a few pieces of hardware
home with the bugeye.  Hope to see some of you around as I did this year.
Thanks and see ya in 04

Mike Weeks
60 Bugeye "Bloodshot"
72 MGB "Jooce"  (who needs a motor now)