RE: Washing Soda - More

To: "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@mindspring.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Washing Soda - More
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 10:33:43 -0500
Ok, I missed something along the way here.  I am guessing you are using a
battery charger, plastic tub, and washing soda to clean rusty parts; you put
the neg lead on the part which becomes the cathode, but what do you use as
the anode i.e., where do you clamp the pos terminal?

Just in case I was not the only one not paying attention will someone give
the full rundown on this.  We are approaching the season in much of the
country where the only time we get to spend with our LBCs is working on
them.

Thanks,
Sandy Brown