Re: Panel beater help please

To: dwoerpel@wi.net
Subject: Re: Panel beater help please
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 13:14:55 EST
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
On the other hand, don't bother and simply fit the throttle pedal from the
1500 Midget which fits just the same, is fully hanging and NEVER jams fully
open, fully down, what's more it looks neater, weighs less, and can be modified
for 'heel and toe' type (not true heel and toe at least in my case) throttle
blips when changing/shifting down the box.

Daniel1312 - Old but not very used organ type pedal for sale!