Re: 73 midget whines

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: 73 midget whines
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:13:13 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
>(how does one bark up a tree...
> or down it for that matter...I mean..
> I can see barking AT it...very strange)

Now you are starting to sound like a yankee, Cap'n Bob!
The dog involved is not targeting the tree, but rather the varmint that ran
up that tree. He is, therefore "barking up the tree". If, of course, the
varmint went up a different tree or even crossed over to another tree after
going up the one, then the dog is "barking up the wrong tree".
Cats don't work that way and only enter into this equation when they figure
as the varmint. So I guess a yankee cat person couldn't be expected to know
this...
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget
2002 GTI for Trish to beat me at autocross with