Re: shirts

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: shirts
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 06:00:56 -0800
Take your time, Frank.  It's Michigan.  It's Novemeber.  I'm ready to put in
my order for that Spridgets snowmobile suit.  lavender, size XL, with
"Nigel" embroidered over the left breast pocket.
-JohnD

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:55:37 -0500
From Frank Clarici <spritenut at Exit109.com>

Chris Weber (non-Kimball) wrote:
> Hey Frank,
>
> I'm anxiously awaiting my Sprite shirts.  Any ideas when to expect them?

Due to the variety of styles, sizes, and colors, The shirt order to my
Dad is taking longer than normal. He expects them this week.
I also had a few late orders and it took me a few nights to sort out all
the colors, styles, etc so I was almost a week late getting him the order.
I hope to have all the shirts next week. Then it will take me some time
to stuff boxes and address them all (some 140 shirts!!)
So people should be seeing shirts in about 2 weeks give or take.

- --
Frank Clarici