Heater Switch

To: FUZZY95687@yahoo.com
Subject: Heater Switch
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:32:46 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Larry,

That little dumbell that fell out of the heater switch is the contact assembly.
It rolls back and forth as the switch is clicked. Take a look at Gerard's Web
page. I repaired my heater switch and he posted some of the photo's under his
Tech Tip's That little dumbell develops corrosion and turns green, just like
everything else. A little cleanup and work with a pencil eraser and it was as
good as new. I think I've got other photos I can send if the info you need
isn't at Gerard's page.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Dayton, OH