1/4 Springs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1/4 Springs
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:25:04 -0800 (PST)
You will not need the offset springs unless you run
the a wide tire such as the A70. If you run the
hoosier 60 series or something comparable you can
easily run the straight springs. Mini mania makes (or
did previously) a set of pretty good racing springs. I
have also had custom sets made by Landrum. This takes
some negotiating as they are not real crazy about
one-off projects. I can probably get used or new race
springs.

You should also decide if you want the springs or the
panhard bar to control vertical movement. I can
explain this better offline.

Doug

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree