Re: Free Sprites and Sprite Parts- NO KIDDING

To: Mike Gigante <mg@sgi.com>
Subject: Re: Free Sprites and Sprite Parts- NO KIDDING
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:52:28 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike Gigante wrote:
> Please - first think about offering storage before the blood lust
> of free or cheap cars/parts kicks in.
>
> This is not about Rick's choice, it is about a very unpalatable
> situation imposed at short notice.
>
> Don't kick a guy when he is down, lend him a hand to get up again.

Mike,
I already took the bull by the horns.
Plans have been made to relocate what we can and help anyway we can.
I have been intouch with Rick, Please DO NOT CALL him because some idiot
posted all his phone numbers to the list. The last thing he needs is 100
phone calss with people kicking him when he's down.
If you have a need, want or would like to make a purchase, email me with
your offer, I will speak to Rick before the weekend is out.
If there is anyone in the mid atlantic area that would like to help,
email me.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ