Shirt update

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shirt update
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:44:30 -0500
All the shirts are in except the sweatshirts.
Some are printed and all should be done by the middle of next week.
I should have them ALL Wednesday or Thursday.
I should have them in the mail by Monday 11/24, you should be receiving
them on Thanksgiving weekend.
That is if all those *shoulds* fall in place as planned.

And I will conveniently be out of State at the Wisconsin SOS Sprite gig
when your shirt arrives so any messed up orders will have to wait 'til I
get home ;)
So if Johnny got a small but ordered a large, and Tommy got a large and
ordered a small, just trade :)

Some of you have not paid for your shirts yet.
Paypal  spritenut@exit109.com  or mail a check to:
--
Frank Clarici
631 Parkside Ave