RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item#2442902931: Les Leston velo

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item#2442902931: Les Leston velocity stacks Sprite MG Bugeye
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 06:28:17 -0800
Sorry... wrong use of words - I meant that these wide mouths "air rams" is
what is inside my Bugeye "air box", not that they were the same as the eBay
offering!

Jacques Le Clainche in San Diego
http://www.leclainche.com/

Capn'Bob wrote:
"That's what's inside the "airbox"

No, not exactly, Jacques. Your "mouths" seem far "wider" and their "lips"
curved over to a greater extent. Those shown on ebay are more the type you
get when purchasing Weber types wherin the kit comes with stacks.