Boneyard Trip

To: "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Bugeye" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Boneyard Trip
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 14:47:28 -0800
A buddy and me went boneyard hoping today.

We found no RX7's with the coveted rear axle for Spridget swaps.

We did however find some front drive DOHC Suzuki Swift engines that are
supposed to mate to the Suzuki Sammari rear drive tranny's. This is one of
the combo's that I'm exploreing for the Bugeye that I am building. Anybody
know of this swap being done?

Only saw one Sammari and the tranny was already gone.

Found a couple of Toyota Corolla twin cams but the engines were already
gone.

Also found a Kia that had what looked to be the Suzuki DOHC engine in it.

Flame Shields up for thinking about engine swaps :-)

Larry Miller