SOS in Madison

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOS in Madison
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:48:56 -0500
I am seriously considering trucking up to this SOS. I was there for one a few
years ago and it was a blast. My route is from Cincinnati through Chicago to
Hales Corner, WI and across to Madison. I won an Ebay auction and figure to
pick my item up in Hales Corner while I'm up that way... If anybody on the way
wants to ride along and share the fuel cost, let me know. I'm planning on going
up on Friday and coming back late Saturday if somebody wants to join in.

Kent (armed at all times)
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget