RE: Mothballs

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mothballs
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:56:02 -0600
Geoff,

My garage backs up to a couple thousand acres of forest preserve... half of
which is swamp.

I've had squirrels, raccoons, and mice in my garage. I used mothballs in the
soffit & facia, that seemed to keep the squirrels and coons on the move.
I've heard dryer sheets or bars of soap can cause the mice to move on.

I'd have to agree about the lingering smell of mothballs... not what I'd
want. I'm gonna try a bar or aromatic soap in each car this year, along with
mouse/rat poison on the floor and in the corners of the garage.

WST