Stool Suction Car

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Stool Suction Car
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:44:18 -0500 FILETIME=[CDAABFA0:01C3B1F1]
Now that I have your attention. I found this perusing the Made-in-China.com
web site. It's amazing what you find there. Stuff you didn't know was made
there, by companies you ASS U MED were good madeinUSA types. Anywho check
out this link:
to paraphrase:

" It can be used to collect and transport various fluid rubbish like ordure,
especially for the liquid dung cleaning and transportation in narrow street,
alleys and paths where large cleaning vehicles are not suitable to work.
Therefore, it is an ideal choice to substitute man-power vehicle and
pushcart."
Sounds like a place that I want to live...... NOT!!

http://www.made-in-china.com/prod/show/?for=prod&prod_id=TAxOTgN

Brian S.
Bugeye which will NEVER be in a place that would need one of those.

Is there a gadget-lover on your gift list?  MSN Shopping has lined up some
good bets!  http://shopping.msn.com