heater blower

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: heater blower
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:56:47 -0600 with any abuse report
Hi ya'll

I was preparing my car for the Tops down cruise to Chicago Thursday Morning,
and realized my heater blower doesn't work, most of the time that really
isn't an issue, lol

I put the voltmeter in the connectors by the blower, (from memory, I am not
standing by the car, I think it was a green/yellow wire, and a black or dk
brown wire. and tried the fan switch both ways, and it didn't show any
juice. first is that a good test to start with?

then I looked at the next obvious, fuses, and they all seem good, but I
didn't test them either

Its not all that often I really need that (prolly not till next Turkey day)
but I was wondering if there are any easy solutions to this that have come
up before?

Willy
79 midget
59 Bugeye