RE: blower back in Business

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: blower back in Business
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:02:41 -0600 with any abuse report
<<<<<<<<<BTW, I would have assumed the problem was with the Bugeye, which
could have
been a different diagnosis.

  To all, it's best if you can remind those from whom you are seeking
advice what car you are working on.
         See you at SOS!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Peter
Your absolutely correct, I should have said which car it was. oops.. but the
bugeye is in Tennessee, so I thought,, well I guess I didn't think.

That and the tops down cruise is sponsored by the Chicago MG club, I guess I
just assumed... oops again lol  http://tinyurl.com/wn5w

seems "from memory" that the wires to the heater switch on the bugeye is
purple, but I could be all wet on that as well. Without looking.

 I did receive a lot of private messages, and one from Gerard with pictures,
from his web site, it helped a lot, even though it was a slightly different
setup.

Btw, I have those shock cores, off that 70 midget, you want I should bring
em with Friday?