Re: Dead computer

To: macleans@earthlink.net, toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: Dead computer
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:41:35 EST
Cc: wbmcleod@cox.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/25/2003 11:03:44 PM Mountain Standard Time,
macleans@earthlink.net writes:
I downloaded it and it will only run halfway through a check and then it
stops dead.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

Brad Fornal wrote:

>I also run Spybot, with no ill effects.
I purchased Spy Sweeper after reading a article in one of the PC magazines
praising it.  It's $10 (Webroot Software).  I don't have the web address, but a
Google search should find it quickly.

It cleans out a bunch every time I run it.  All the cookies and such left
from visiting web pages.

RH

...those idiots at the NRA, not only do they think the second amendment gives
them the right to own guns, they think the first amendment gives them the
right to free speech!...unknown.