Re: Steering Rack ??*

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering Rack ??*
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:50:05 -0800
In the last 2 months or so I have stripped 4 Bugeye racks. The one on my Red
car and the one on the Bugeye that I'm building plus two that I picked up at
the Portland meet. I also stripped one from a 1974 Midget. All of the Bugeye
racks had the paper gasket but the Midget rack did not.

This is all because the rack in my driver Bugeye is kind of flat on center.
It works well in the twisties but going straight at high speed can be a
problem :-( so I'm trying to find a better one.

Larry Miller