The Fleet Dwindles...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Fleet Dwindles...
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:47:18 +0000
I took the last drive in my 78 today. Drove it over to the new owner's house.
The fellow who bought it is a 77 year old!!! Us toy guys never grow up, huh?

Now the plan is to get cracking on the Bugeye. All of the other projects are
out of the way. At least until the next great bargain pops up in front of me.

The good thing is now I have some cashola to grab one of those tranny kits from
Paul A. I guess that I'll have to put a little effort into pulling the motor
before it gets too cold in the garage.

Kent
1960 Bugeye