1275 timing help

To: "Midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1275 timing help
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 19:10:06 -0500
I think some how my dizzy may be 90* out.  But I haven't removed it or
adjusted it since the car last ran.  Just for a point of reference-when set
correctly, approximately what direction should the vacuum advance be
pointing.  Up, forward, back, etc.  Currently the vacuum canister is pointed
to the front of the car.  With #1 at TDC is appears that the rotor is set to
fire #3 (NE if using a compass and looking at the "top" of the rotor.  If
this is correct then using my skewed logic the dizzy needs to be rotated
90*counterclockwise.  This would result in the vacuum advance point to the
sky.

Thanks,
Tad
---