RE: Nice snowy drive in the MG

To: "William M. Gilroy" <w.lists@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: Nice snowy drive in the MG
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 22:01:38 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dog laying flat..
just reminded me of my big ole dumb Irish setter, took him out in a
lapstrake Thompson, on the Menomonee river up around Pembine Wisconsin, we
almost lost the boat, the dog was laying in the bottom crying. this was a
Irish setter that would take on ANY other dog, pits, Shepard's, pinchers,
you name it.  He knew what he could control, and he knew what to be scared
of....