Re: was: Nice snowy drive in the MG

To: <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: was: Nice snowy drive in the MG
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:24:30 -0800
Oh, I don't know, I got to try out my new snowblower today. Very happy
with it, except that even with the skids fully lowered it still wanted
to pick up gravel off the driveway. Very nearly broke a window on my car
and my house!

A garage would be nice, though. I'm certainly not lying down in the snow
to work on my Midget!

-=Chris