Re: Wheels ordered...now Tires, Tyres, etc.

To: "Chris K" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>, <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Wheels ordered...now Tires, Tyres, etc.
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 20:51:58 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
i just put a set of nokian's on my '67 2 stroke saab project.  the nokian
NR"H" directional tyre.   a rather nice hunk-a-rubber!  (i road tested the
tyres for a year on the 1960 saab race car!   they are nice!)
now if only the car would be ready ta hit da road!   waiting for a water
pump from california and i think i can get insurance and a plate for it.

chuck.