Re: Sedona bound?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sedona bound?
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:51:21 EST
In a message dated 12/11/2003 6:18:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Guy.Weller@kencomp.net writes:

> A UK house at that price would stand quite neatly on that decked patio!!

       And in one of the most beautiful parts of the great American
southwest. You may have heard of the red rocks of Sedona, which is caused by
the iron
ore in the soil rusting (seriously) This is also a haven for new age people who
perceive vortexes of energy spiraling from the formations.
       Actually I am not buying that house, that is all I need is another
place with a six car garage. But one can get a place along side a golf course,
with a garage big enough for normal car, an LBC and a motorcycle, at that
price.
Only drawback is there are a few stretches of switchbacks coming up and down
the hills, but the rest of the region is straight and flat.