'67 Mini F.S.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: '67 Mini F.S.
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:09:20 -0500
If anyone is interested there was in ad in Thursdays "Holly Springs
Times" newspaper:

Mini Cooper-1967 $1000 Call 919-639-6701

It is located in Angier North Carolina, a little south of Raleigh. I
stopped by today and took a look, but I have NOT talked to the owner. It
is very rusty, no grill or bumpers. Right hand drive complete with
british brand windshield and tri-spot (?) headlights. It has the drivers
and rear seats, but no passenger seat. It does have a headliner and the
cooper three gauge cluster. The engine has a single carb intake and the
front engine plate has the engine mounts like a sprite-so it is probably
not the original engine. It did have the remote shifter. I forgot to
look to see if it had front disc brakes.
Dean Swanson
'62 A.H. Sprite mkII