Re: What makes a WORST snow car?

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: What makes a WORST snow car?
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:57:31 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, spritenut@exit109.com, valntine@ptd.net
My favorite best driving snow car ever?? My Midget (unless it gets
deep)!! I drove it 170 miles in a nasty snow storm from Gillette
Wyoming to Greeley Colorado. Passing folks, even the snow plow. Never a
worry at all. No sliding and I felt in complete control the entire
drive.

Just can't beat it.

Now my new Dakota. 2WD pickup has ABS on the rear and Posi Rear end.
Now I was a bit afraid of diving it last weekend, but it went like a
champ with out adding weight to the back. Granted, I had no hills to
climb, that likely would change my opinion a bit ;-)

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget