Re: jackets

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: jackets
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 00:55:25 EST
Hey Frank, thanks a lot for the shirts. I figured if I didn't complain you
wouldn't miss my thanks, and I wouldn't take up "band width." I mean if you
can't add up how much these things should cost, then what are the chances of
you
tallying all the thanks. OK, I agree you shouldn't lose money, I am in for the
2 bucks. Although as with Daniel's book, I think for an extra buck, we should
all get an autographed picture of Cap't Speedo. Chip in a little more for the
Official Speedo dart board or voo doo doll.

Ed, you out there? Take that gif you are hoarding out of your "My Pictures"
folder and post it on your site.

David Oliner