Re: What about a Spridgets Annual

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What about a Spridgets Annual
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 13:23:31 -0500
Count me in Frank, Don't know about driving my Sprite across country but I'd
definitely trailer it .  And if ya need any assistance if it's around here,
I'd be into that too.  Used to put on Soccer tournaments in RI here and now
that I think of it, this would be an awesome place to have something like
that.  You've seen it here in Newport.  Plenty to do and nice driving roads
too.  I'll be watching the list for further updates.

OH!!  and HEY HOWARD!!!  How's that Bugeye coming along?

Mike Weeks