Fresh paint

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fresh paint
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 18:03:45 -0500
Old yellow is now new yellow again.
My son painted it today since the weather was warm.
It came out nice but it does have one minor run which I'm sure will buff
out.
I have been glass beading and painting all the bolt ons for under the
bonnet, putting together some new brakes, cleaning the wire harness, and
making a new front end for it since it did have a whupped king pin.
So once it's dry, I can re-assemble it.
Work load is light, weather is nice, I should be driving it around the
block next weekend.

Now if I only had a restorable bugeye dashboard.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ