Fwd: David Oliner / License plates

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: David Oliner / License plates
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 09:24:26 EST
From SDOliner at aol.com
Full-name: SDOliner
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 09:20:58 EST
Subject: Re: David Oliner / License plates
To: rrivenbark@cfl.rr.com

In a message dated 12/28/2003 12:08:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rrivenbark@cfl.rr.com writes:
I also live in Florida
and I have a 1969 plate that was on my 1969 MGC GT.   I want to use this
plate on the car when I finally register it and get it back on the road.
What was the process you had to go thru?
I don't live in Florida. But I do have year of manufacture plates on my cars
in New York State. I am assuming this is allowed in Florida also, since the
Bugeye which I purchased in Florida had a 1960 Florida plate on it. There was a
little process involved which I got from the NYS DMV. I think if you contact
the Florida DMV web site, you can get the same info. A bit of a PITA, but the
car looks so good with an old license plate. Good luck.

David Oliner