Re: corgi, dinky, and tekno question no LBC

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: corgi, dinky, and tekno question no LBC
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:30:05 -0000
Chuck,
UK e-bay seems infested with traders, collectors and dealers of these cars.
I assume USA e-bay is too.  See if you can locate someone who trades in them
there and maybe they could supply what you want.

If you locate a UK dealer and you know what you want, I would happily buy
here for you and post stuff over.

Guy